- 3 Light wholemeal English muffins
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup pizza grated cheese
- ¼ green capsicum
- ¼ yellow capsicum
- ¼ red capsicum
- 7 pitted black olives
- Preheat oven to 190 c.
- Spray a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Slice the wholemeal English muffins length wise and place face up on the baking tray.
- Spread the pizza sauce lightly on each English muffin.
- Sprinkle each muffin with grated cheese.
- For the mouth, slice green capsicum and yellow capsicum length wise and make a smile on each muffin.
- For the nose, slice the black olives in half and place one piece on each muffin.
- For eyes, slice the red capsicum into small pieces and place on top of each muffin. Next place a small slice of the yellow capsicum above the red capsicum eye. Cut small pieces of a black olive to make the inner dot on the eye.
- For hair, shred the ham and place around the outside of the face.
- Bake your happy pizzas for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy your yummy smiley pizza faces
For a printable version CLICK HERE