Summer is coming. And with it comes the need for some healthy treats to cool you down! Our delicious orange-banana smoothie pops are the perfect mix of sweet and tangy to entice your kids into choosing a healthier alternative to sugary ice-creams in the eat, plus they get to make them themselves! For the printable version CLICK HERE
What You’ll Need:
- 1 container of Greek Yoghurt
- 161 mls thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 large bananas
- zest of 1 lime
- 15 mls fresh lime juice
What You Need To Do:
- Puree one Greek yoghurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, bananas, lime zest, and fresh lime juice in a blender.
- Pour into six 3-ounce moulds. (We used paper cups, but you can use alternatives like baking tins!)
- Free until Smoothie pops are solid, which takes about 4 hours
- To release pops, dip moulds in hot water until pops loosen. They should just slide right out. If using cups, you could even peel away the paper.