Stay warm and healthy this winter with our delicious Hot Choc Recipe. There are just 3 ingredients in the tasty drink and numerous substitutes for those tiny tummies with allergies.
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 heaped teaspoons of cocoa
- 3 teaspoons of natural honey
*We used full cream but an almond milk or alternative would work well also!
- Place milk, cocoa and honey into a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Constantly whisk the mixture (briskly at first) to combine the ingredients.
- Once it has reached your desired temperature, remove from heat and serve!