Who says you can’t play with your food? To add a little Christmas flare to our seasonal topics, we combined the healthiness of strawberries with the chewiness of marshmallows with our aptly titled: Santaberries! For the PDF version CLICK HERE!
– 1 x punnet of strawberries
– a bag of marshmallows
– tubes of icing
– a sharp knife (with parent/guardian supervision)
1. Cut the tops off the strawberries and then cut down the middle.
2. Squish a marshmallow on top of the halved strawberry
3. Using the icing tubes draw on eyes, a mouth, buttons, buckles, or any features you wish!
4. Add on the hat
5. Voila, hoh hoh hoh!