Did you know pikelets can be made from only two ingredients!? This is a healthy snack and a variety of toppings can be added. Children will be amazed that combining two ingredients can taste so delicious!
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Coconut oil (if you don’t have a non-stick frying pan)
- Honey (for drizzling on top)
- Mash the bananas well
- Whisk in the eggs until well combined
- Heat your frying pan over a low-medium heat and pour in small amounts of the batter. Cook until bubbles appear on the top side and then flip to cook the other side
- Add your favourite toppings – we added banana and honey!