We’re dedicated to inspiring your child at Balgowlah Kinder Haven
Balgowlah Kinder Haven is a warm and homely early learning and long day care centre that offers child care in Balgowlah which is ideal for families living or traveling for work through Balgowlah, Fairlight, Manly Vale, North Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Seaforth and Clontarf.
Our centre features natural play environments designed to encourage your child’s imagination through play. It includes large playgrounds, exciting seasonal water play area, and sandpits. As part of our commitment to the environment we offer a sustainability program – we have a worm farm and natural composting.
We deliver a comprehensive curriculum based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from birth to five years with a government-approved kindergarten program which focuses on extending and enriching children’s learning and encouraging social and emotional fundamentals in preparation for school.
We offer exciting extracurricular activities including a fundamental sport program and sound play covering a music and movement program.
Enjoy an all-inclusive child care experience and allow us to fulfil our promise to inspire your child at Balgowlah Kinder Haven. Book a tour today to see all that our centre has on offer.
We’re pleased to provide the following facilities and services:
|Outdoor play area||Modern Resources|
|Fresh, nutritious meals||Extracurricular activities|
|Daily updates||Sustainability program|
- Friendly team of qualified educators committed to working alongside you to understand your individualised family needs
- Comprehensive learning experiences based on the nationwide Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)from nursery to kindergarten
- Spacious outdoor play areas including two playgrounds, seasonal water play area, and sandpits
- Modern early learning resources including SMART interactive whiteboard
- Healthy and nutritious meals provided
- Fees inclusive of nappies, wipes and meals for your convenience
- Engaging extracurricular activities including a fundamental sport program and sound play covering a music and movement program
- Educational in-house shows with special guests visiting the centre and excursions to nearby locations
- Daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning
- Extended hours from 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Flexible hours(9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy
- A sustainability program encouraging children to care for the environment
Call our Family Support Specialist team today or drop into our centre at your convenience to meet our team and find out more about Balgowlah Kinder Haven.
Meet the Centre Manager – Gibb Nannar
I have been working in the early education sector since 2012. From the start, I have enjoyed building long-lasting relationships with families.
I have completed a Diploma in Children’s Services and am most passionate about watching the children grow. I constantly learn new things from them. Our centre is homely, because of this we really understand the children and we can tell straight away when they may be unwell. We also have great relationships with the families, giving them that ease when leaving their child with us for the day.
Our educator team are open-minded and listen to the parent’s ideas, they always aim to build good relationships with our families. All our staff have recently gone through lots of great training giving them a better understanding of children.
We look forward to meeting your family!
Book a tour today to experience the Kinder Haven difference.
Rooms and Facilities
Balgowlah Kinder Haven provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been planned and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your child.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A cosy and secure environment for children to feel as if they are at home
- Friendly team of qualified and caring educators who take the time to understand your child
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are planned to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Improved social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning placing children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program